Board and committees
Music association Harmoniecorps Tuindorp
HCT is a music association with all its association characteristics. There are statutes, rules of procedure, a board, various committees and all members are involved in the ups and downs of the association. An important institute for this is the members’ annual meeting.
The association year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
The board consists of these members::
- Chairman: Melvin Kuipers
- Secretary: Jan Verberne
- Treasurer: Vincent van Leeuwen
- Common member: Ingrid Mandjes
- Common member: Annemieke Kanninga
The repertoire committee determines the program for each performance and every concert. Together they try to put together a challenging but playable program that fits the occasion. For large concerts, such as spring concert and Christmas concert, there is often a connecting theme.
The committee consists of these members:
- Bert Willemsen (conductor)
- Hans de Bruyne (clarinet)
- Danny Koppenol (trumpet)
- Jesse de Bruyne (alto saxophone)
- Sanne Cousijn (tenor saxophone)
- Renno Brasser (baritone)